Students can test their teamwork by taking part in a variety of short, fun, outdoor challenges. They will develop their social skills and learn to trust their teammates.
- to collaborate with others in a group to solve a problem or make a decision
- to develop some of the skills involved in group work, such as negotiating, problem-solving, and debating
- to reflect on their participation and communication
- to develop a clear idea of what has to be done, planning
National curriculum links
- take part in outdoor and adventurous activity challenges, both individually and within a team
- to equip pupils with a sound understanding of risk and with the knowledge and skills necessary to make safe and informed decisions